Hands to feet pose, Padahastasana, also called as the standing forward bending pose, gives many of the same benefits as paschimottanasana.padahastasana will be seen as an veritable elixir of youth.Its practice promotes a continued youthful vigor throughout life.
Physical Benefits of Padahastasana
- Removes excess fat, particularly if done dynamically.
- Eliminates Flatulence, constipation and indigestion.
- Makes the spinal column and back muscles loose and supple.
- All the spinal nerves are stimulated and toned and the body metabolism is speeded up.
- Influences the sexual organs, removing sexual ailments and prepares for trouble-free childbirth.
- Improves the elimination of waste matter from the body and so reduces the likelihood of disease.
- It directs a good flow of blood to the brain and facial organs.